Every home owner should be aware of the importance of the heating system in their home. Heating repair and maintenance should be performed regularly especially before the high season when you rely heavily on the heating system to provide you with a comfortable and cozy indoor environment. Furnace season means only one thing – you need heat in your home. When there is no heat inside your property it’s not only uncomfortable it could be very dangerous. Especially if you live in an area where the temperatures in the home can drop significantly. So, with this in mind, let’s take a look at a few common heating problems you may experience at some point. Although there are potentially a large number of reasons why your home’s heating system or furnace may need to be repaired, there are several more common furnace problems. Here are the top five problems that may cause your heating system or furnace to break down:
1. Lack of maintenance is one of the main reasons you may experience issues with the heating system in your home. Unfortunately, sometimes this can lead to serious consequences that will cost you a fortune to fix. Lack of maintenance causes poor performance, unexpected breakdowns, or increased energy costs. And last but not least, the homeowners frustration!
2. Furnace or heating system ignition control or pilot problems usually resulting in intermittent or no heat at all.
3. Clogged or dirty filters causing air flow and temperature control problems.
4. Air flow problems from fan belts, motors and bearings, resulting in furnace overheating or poor temperature control.
5. Thermostat malfunctions can cause a variety of temperature and fan problems.
For all these common problems, a professionally qualified, skilled, NATE-certified technician can quickly diagnose the problem areas and make the necessary repairs. Having a precision tune up once in a while, or a good maintenance plan, could prevent almost all heating problems that may result in no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components should be serviced and checked so they operate smoothly, correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Important items like adequate combustion air, Carbon Monoxide checks, equipment safety, and equipment clearances are key elements to the tune-up process. So make sure you hire the best heating service company. If your home is located in Las Vegas NV or the surrounding areas then your one and only stop should be Air Supply Inc. Their technicians can perform flawless heating repair when needed.
We place great importance on safety and stress this point to everyone during the heating season… the safety and the health of your loved ones is the most valuable thing. Always keep in mind that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from gases or combustion, particularly if the technician you chose has not maintained the equipment regularly. With Air Supply Inc you will not have to worry.