Click to Call
Email Us

3 Main Issues That Require Immediate Actions

What Air Conditioning Repair Tasks You Should not Be Left Unattended


Domestic air conditioning systems play a vital role in our home indoor comfort. When it’s too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter, we may suffer some serious health issues. So, the importance of having a well-functioning HVAC system have to be understood really well. Do you want to do the right thing and make your device last longer? You have to be wary of the following three main problems and address them right away:

  • No enough cooling or heating. It’s a normal chilly winter day, you go back home after a working day, and turn your AC unit on as usual. However, instead of the pleasant warm air, you feel nothing like that. The room you are in stays cool. If your HVAC system is not cooling or heating well anymore, that means it is working improperly which will affect your energy bills as well. So, you have to call a licensed air conditioning repair technician to do the necessary inspections and repairs.

  • Loud and strange noises. Are you hearing weird sounds coming out of your unit, such as hissing, gurgling, and squealing? If so, you have to contact a professional service technician immediately. The more you delay calling him, the worse it will become.
  • Leakage. Remember, normally-functioning air conditioners do not leak water. So, whenever you notice even a few drops of liquid underneath your indoor or outdoor devices, you have to take the relevant actions and ask for professional help. Most probably, the refrigerant level will have to checked. You wouldn’t want to leave such a problem unattended because those leaks can seriously damage your home, not to mention the piles of money you will have to pay on electricity bills.


Whenever you notice any of these indications, you should not hesitate and call a trustworthy air conditioning repair company. Air Supply Inc is here to help you out. If you reside in Las Vegas, NV and need urgent and adequate advice, all you have to do is dial (702) 509-7832.